2015-2016 Best ways to crack your Interview in College placementsAre you worried about your Interviews? This is a placement season for all colleges.Lot of companies both IT and Non-IT companies visit your colleges and near colleges.Your only aim is to get the job.But before that you have to prepare for various tests like
- Aptitude Tests (Logical reasoning, Quantitative ability, Verbal ability)
- Group Discussions
- Just a Minute (JAM)
- Email Writing
- Essay writing
- Technical Round
- H.R Round
How to prepare for Aptitude tests for any company 2015:
Let me give you some tips to crack your first round in your Interview that is WRITTEN TEST
Written test generally contains 3 sections.
Logical Reasoning, Quantitative ability, Verbal Ability.
- Prepare from R.S Agarwal material: A very informative textbook for all competitive exams.
- Use Indiabix.com: One place for all topics which you need to prepare for an Interview.Also read previous experiences from this site
- Watch Youtube videos: By watching videos you will be knowing various shortcuts of solving a problem
- Study some Vedic maths formulae: Solving in less time is important in Written test